Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Heart UTA

Well, this past week was huge. Today was hard, but the week was great. UTA really came through, I don't mean the big Beverly Hills talent agency... I mean the University of Texas at Arlington. My Alma Mater.

Everything was centered around getting a college campus. At first I didn't consider UTA because when I went there (now a very long time ago)... I wasn't sure it would be the right campus. My have they built it up since my days. The campus will be absolutely perfect.

And the campus is really working with us and I just can't say enough nice things about UTA. We start shooting now in 10 days. Early next week we'll do a camera test on campus.

And I'm real glad this day came to an end. Had a major crisis that I hope has been solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment