Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upcoming Engagements

I've been asked to speak at several events coming up.  The one I'll focus on today is a faith-based arts conference where I'll teach several filmmaking classes.  Held at CFNI in south Dallas, "Releasing the Light" is August 4-7.  I'll be teaching on Thursday and Friday.

I'll teach from 10:30am to 3pm, with a break for lunch.  I'm going to cover filmmaking, from pre-production to post-production.  If you plan on being there, give me a shout-- would love to hear from you.

Secondly, I'll be speaking as part of a panel on Keith Randal Duncan's "Kamp Hollywood" on August 1, also in Dallas.

And lastly, I'm thinking about scheduling another seminar third week of August.  If you have a request for which seminar or subject matter, please let me know.  For those outside the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, if you have enough people interested, I'd love to set up a seminar in another part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment