Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

CD Info


We're making the limited edition, extended CD soundtrack of "The Imposter" available. We only had a couple thousand made and when they're gone, they'll be gone. The CD contains 19 tracks (way to many). And we're offering it for $15 plus $2.50 for S&H.

The CD leads off with the new version of "Carry On Wayward Son" and contains all the original songs from the movie as well as the four songs by the group Downhere. My favorite is the original one that Jeff Deyo sings called "Chance to Choose."

One way we're using these is for churches and ministries to use them as a fundraiser. A Royal Ranger group sold CD's at their church before and after Wednesday night services (part of their Communication merit) and raised a couple hundred dollars to supplement their budget for the semester. Other groups have been selling them as well. Minimum ten CD's and you get the wholesale price. Contact me if interested.

To buy the CD, click here. If you have one, please post comments here and around the net if you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I bought several when they first came out and gave one to our youth group leader who got the church to buy several to give out. My favorite song is "Wayward Son" mostly because I liked the old version which came out when I was "lots younger" plus I like how more instruments have been added which makes it richer. Downhere is one of my favorite bands so I'm glad they were on the CD. $15 is a deal for all of the songs you get. "Empty" and "Believe" are my second favorites.

    ReplyDelete